DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
Russia bombs military camps in northern Ukraine At least 87
jira135789
www.img.in.th/images/11b0a4a0b5844c366926112da0b0d9ae.jpg

Russia bombs Invest in slot games like a pro, make it easy to see the results and get goodxo walletmoney. At least you must have wondered, we believe, is it really worth investing in slot games? This time around, we're reminding you to regain confidence in the online slot games that gamblers play every day. It got real money military camps in northern Ukraine At least 87 sacrifices
Ukraine revealed that Russian army attack to many military camps in the north of the country in the middle of this month

Foreign news agencies reported from Kiev, Ukraine on May 24 that Ukraine's Supreme Council has approved. The law extends the duration of martial law enforcement. for at least 3 more months until 23 Aug.

while the Ukrainian Army reported Russian army fires long-range missiles Attacks on military camps in Desna on May 17 have killed at least 87 people, the most in a single hit. which Ukraine officially disclosed Since the war

The court in Kiev gave the verdict. last monday Officer Vadim Chishimarin, a 21-year-old Russian soldier, has been sentenced to life in prison. from the charge "War crimes", with Officer Shishimarin confessing that Killed Oleksandr Chelipov, a 62-year-old Ukrainian man in a village in eastern Ukraine on Feb. 28

In this regard, the judgment of the case considered the first case Ukraine's court convicted of war crimes against the defendant, a Russian soldier The prosecutor's statement stated that Shishimarin staff I surrendered myself to the Ukrainian security service after the attack and confirmed I had carried out the order of

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis