DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
National Portrait Gallery's art to tour England
geemong
National Portrait Gallery's art to tour England

ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/4B13/production/_120491291_queen.jpg

The National Portrait Gallery is to send some of its best pieces of Tudor art out on loan together, for the first time, to exhibitions across England.

The most important thing in playing xo games is to be conscious and aware all the time. what are you doing Most people, when they bring their emotions in. Time to play will get even hotter. make all bets Or to bring other money that is used in daily life to play more

Well-known works from the London-based gallery will head to Sheffield later this year, then on to Bath, Liverpool and York in 2022.

Gallery bosses have called the tour "a once in a generation opportunity".

It comes as the St Martin's Place site is closed until spring 2023 due to a £35.5m redevelopment project.

The Tudors: Passion, Power and Politics will open at The Holburne Museum in Bath in January 2022.

Bloomsbury artworks
It will showcase 25 of the gallery's most famous Tudor portraits, including the five monarchs, Henry VII, Henry VIII, Edward VI, Mary I and Elizabeth I, as well as other significant figures such as Sir Thomas More.

An expanded exhibition at the Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool will then take place the following May, featuring 68 works.

Before that, the Millennium Gallery in Sheffield will play host to Beyond Bloomsbury: Life, Love And Legacy in November this year, before moving to York Art Gallery in March 2022.

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis