DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
I was attempting to determine
Smarthuiyuan
Hello I have recently decided to RS gold get myself a flame cape (or at least ill try to do so) and have a few questions: Can this be sufficient? And if no: which stats should I a little? Should I use the exact ranged-only setup? Or the guthans installation? (I can just about afford it I have roughly 3.2mil money and an abby whip so that could add it up ) Now if I use the ranged-only installation: What kind of gear should I use? Karils? Or black d'hide? and which bow/crossbow? And what kind of arrows/bolts? Which creature should I melee to acquire health? What kind of ranged-setup should I use when not curing with guthans? Also generally about the stock: What potions should I take with me? Should I buy some purple candies? I know there are a lot of questions, but I would be very thankful if I would get some replies to them. Thank you Ahead of Time,

I was attempting to determine how much time it would take me to receive 99 rc. Even if I use body gloves, then it will take me around 1000 hours. . .if I rc for two hours a day, it is going to wind up taking me about 17 weeks, and that is not going to happen, lol. I truly don't wish to invest 2 decades just to buy 99 rc. I'm not just rich, so I need to buy OSRS gold mine my own ess if I am going to do that, and that's an adequate amount (can not recall how much exactly, but it seemed like alot).

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Panašios temos

Tema Forumas Ats. Naujausia žinutė
you will be able to determine the quality of MotoLIFE.LT Counter-Strike 1 13-01-2019 02:57:15
Pandora Love Rings 2040537 store determine always 25 percent UNBAN 1 02-06-2018 06:17:59
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis