DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
It is the very definition of slacktivism
Smarthuiyuan
The fact that folks here are really acting like this is a meaningful gesture is so fucking baffling. EA literally went out of its way to wash his title from their games two years right, but this thread is making it look like they have donated millions. It's pure fucking insanity. It is the very definition of RS gold slacktivism. It would be more fair if they had said nothing at all. Instead, they're gonna push out a bullshit PR statement about how they stand with the black community and then in a few months turn around and sell a product featuring an organization that has a history of stifling and penalizing black voices. I never said"Let us strike a company for doing the ideal thing." My point, which I have tried to clarify in an edit, would be that people should not PRAISE businesses for doing the bare minimum of human decency if they have shown in the past to be against what they are asserting. Actions speak louder than words. You can remain optimistic of matters looking up, which I frequently am. If your friend hurts your feelings, they need to regain your confidence. You do not thank them every time from then on whenever they are being nice.

Wait, why not? If a buddy of mine hurt me and then made an attempt to be nice I would absolutely need to tell them that I appreciate their efforts. Positive reinforcement is a good thing. It assists people behave better, who's to say it can't make a corporation behave better also? It's well worth rewarding them for it just like it's well worth rewarding a problem kid for doing their best for a day. The difference is that you positively reinforce ACTION, not words. EA (and people in general) should not support black people for any reason beyond the fact that it's the right thing to do. Benefits come from great behavior, you shouldn't be on good behaviour for the benefits. After I see EA donate to the causes or implement efforts to help out black developers or items of that type, then I'll praise them. We just should demand a high standard and stop letting firms off the hook so easily. I'm of the mindset that offset culture is largely poor and individuals should be invited to change and improve. But we shouldn't allow ourselves to be played by firms who are, at the end of the day, trying to RuneScape gold buy eliminate all barriers in the means of getting our money. I have been stung by false promises a lot of times.

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Panašios temos

Tema Forumas Ats. Naujausia žinutė
Malware definition UNBAN 1 16-07-2018 14:20:44
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis