DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
www.officialdevils.com
hongwei28
The strength of a contending club often isn’t determined by who plays every day Miles Wood Jersey , but who plays only every few days. Or every few weeks. Or even every few months.

The Milwaukee Brewers were concerned when they began their Friday night game in Cincinnati with two injured starting outfielders, Lorenzo Cain and Christian Yelich, then lost the other starter, Ryan Braun, to lower back tightness in the seventh inning.

But manager Craig Counsell plugged in exactly the right pieces, and a spare outfield group that probably should be called “The Replacements” keyed an 8-2 victory over the Reds.

How’s this for a couple of fills-in, who did nothing except fill up the box score: Keon Broxton was 3-for-4 with two homers, four RBIs, a run stolen by some alert baserunning and an exceptional sliding catch.

And Hernan Perez, who came in after Braun was hurt, contributed a two-run double to start a five-run ninth inning.

“They (the Brewers outfield) have been the workhorse of this team, so I’ve got to come in and fill their spot while they’re down. It was a good night,” said Broxton, who played in only his third game this season.

Because their bench came through yet again — on Thursday night, part-time starter Eric Thames hit his third consecutive game-winning homer against the Reds — the Brewers can assure them of winning the four-game series by taking Saturday’s game at Great American Ball Park.

“It speaks to our depth again … we’ve had a couple of games like that where (bench players) make meaningful contributions,” Counsell said. “With Yelich down, we’re counting on Keon, so it’s got to be a good feeling for him.”

The last-place Reds had won nine of 10 coming in to the series, but still can’t seem to solve the Brewers, who have won seven of eight games against Cincinnati. Milwaukee owns the National League’s best record at 48-33.

“These guys have been battling all year and they’re in a good spot right now, so I’m trying to do my best to keep them right there,” Broxton said.

Milwaukee will send out right-hander Jhoulys Chacin (6-3), who has lost his last two decisions, on Saturday to face Reds right-hander Tyler Mahle (6-6) Nico Hischier Jersey , who has won his last three decisions during a span of six starts.

“We’ve got to play better. … Their pitching kind of stifled us the last two nights,” Reds interim manager Jim Riggleman said. “We’ve got to turn it back on … crank it up again with our bats.”

Yelich sat out with a lower back issue. He’s listed as day to day — and so Broxton made his second start since being recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs on Tuesday.

Broxton had an RBI single in the second against Sal Romano (4-8), then hit the first of his two homers to make the score 2-0 in the fourth. Then, with Milwaukee up 2-1 in the eighth after reliever Michael Lorenzen’s homer for the Reds, Broxton appeared to be caught off third by Reds catcher Tucker Barnhart.

But he eluded a tag by falling down, then scored as Orlando Arcia distracted the Reds by allowing himself to be tagged off second.

Broxton finished quite an evening’s work with a two-run homer in the ninth and a stretched-out catch of Scooter Gennett’s drive into the right-center field gap with two runners on base.

“He’s been up and down (from the minors) a little bit, but he’s very talented,” Riggleman said of Broxton, who hit only .220 while spending most of last season with Milwaukee. “He can do a lot of things — he can hit with power, he can run and he plays great defense.”

The Reds didn’t do much against Brewers starter Chase Anderson, who limited them to one other hit besides Lorenzen’s homer in six innings, and relievers Josh Hader, Jeremy Jeffress and Dan Jennings.

Now, the Brewers would like to get Chacin straightened out. His ERA jumped from 3.18 to 3.82 as he gave up eight runs, nine hits and five walks in 4 1/3 innings during an 8-2 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday. Chacin is 2-3 in nine career games against the Reds. He didn’t get the decision during a 6-5 Brewers win on April 30.

In Mahle’s only previous start against the Brewers, Thames beat him with a two-run homer in a 2-0 Milwaukee win on April 18.

The slumping Chicago White Sox are playing a team that didn’t give up on its season despite a terrible start, so maybe they decided that was a pretty good strategy to adopt.

The White Sox could have easily given up on their Tuesday night game against the surging Cincinnati Reds despite falling behind 4-0 before they’d gotten an out and 7-2 following Adam Duvall’s three-run homer in the fifth inning.

And given up on the series, too, since the Reds beat them 5-3 on Monday for their 15th victory in a span of 20 games, the National League’s best record since June 10. The Reds also were 7-1 in interleague games.

Instead, the White Sox managed to tie it first at 7-all on a Leury Garcia pinch-hit RBI single in the eighth and at 8-all on Avisail Garcia’s second home run of the game and third of the series, in the ninth.

The White Sox finally broke through to win it 12-8 in the 12th on Yoan Moncada’s bases-full triple that right fielder Brandon Dixon brought back over the wall to prevent a homer but couldn’t keep in his glove, and Yolmer Sanchez’s RBI triple — both off reliever Jackson Stephens.

“The pitch was up and in but I was able to put the barrel on it and get a triple,” said Moncada Patrick Maroon Jersey , who had a three-hit night after coming in with a .191 average in his previous 44 games. “Little by little, the work I’ve been putting in day in and day out, I’ve been feeling better (at the plate).”

Well before the 12th, the White Sox began their comeback as Daniel Palka hit a two-run homer in the fourth, then teamed with Garcia to homer in the sixth. Garcia has a 13-game hitting streak, and is 14-for-30 with four homers and six RBIs in his last six games.

Now, after winning for only the second time in six contests and the sixth time in 19 games, the White Sox are in position to take the series if they can win Wednesday night at Great American Ball Park. White Sox right-hander Dylan Covey (3-3, 4.82 ERA) will oppose Reds right-hander Sal Romano (4-8, 5.30) in a matchup of pitchers who haven’t faced the opposing team before.

Covey is in a major slump, going 0-2 with an elevated 12.71 ERA with 12 walks and three strikeouts over his last three starts — this after he was 2-0 with a 1.00 ERA in his first three starts in June. His last time out, he surrendered four home runs and eight earned runs in 2 1/3 innings of a 11-3 loss to the Texas Rangers on Friday.

“I made a couple of mistakes they capitalized on,” Covey told reporters afterward. “For the most part I was throwing good pitches. They were just taking the borderline ones and were all over everything that was in the zone. I don’t have an explanation.”

Manager Rick Renteria did.

“I think there were probably a lot of pitches left over the center of plate,” he said.

Or exactly the kind of pitches the White Sox jumped on Tuesday while getting 15 hits in only their second extra-inning win of the season, as compared to three losses. By winning, the White Sox avoided falling to a season-worst 27 games below .500.

The Reds have put together a string of improbable victories while starting to turn their season around after being 3-15 and 8-27. But this was a game in which they couldn’t hold a succession of leads — 4-0, 7-2, 8-7 — as they played more like they did in April.

“It got away from us late, but that’s a good offensive baseball team,” Reds interim manager Jim Riggleman said. “Garcia’s a bear to deal with right now and he got us. … But we had a big-enough lead that we should have put it away in nine (innings).”

The Reds wasted a pair of two-run homers in the first by NL batting leader Scooter Gennett and NL RBIs leader Eugenio Suarez, plus Duvall’s three-run shot and a timely play by Billy Hamilton in which he scored the go-ahead run in the eighth on a ground ball to shortstop against a drawn-in infield.

“(But) we’ve been playing too good of baseball to get hung up on one game,” Reds starting pitcher Anthony DeSclafani said. “I don’t think this game is going to affect us one bit.”

Romano has pitched well in three of his last four starts, with a June 24 outing against the Cubs in which he gave up five runs in five innings being the only exception. He gave up only three runs over 20 innings in the other three starts.

White Sox first baseman Jose Abreu (sore ankle) is expected back in the lineup after sitting out Tuesday for precautionary reasons.

FrankJScott
In reply to the man asking about internet marketing strategy implementation and practice 6th edition, internet marketing course free download, internet marketing techniques definition, internet marketing course outline, I highly recommend this excellent internet marketing site and don't forget internet marketing work from home jobs in pune, internet marketing strategy def, internet marketing course free download, internet marketing course in delhi ncr, internet marketing services in coimbatore, internet marketing jobs in canada salary, internet marketing strategy development process, internet marketing services in kanpur, look at this excellent internet marketing advice on top of internet marketing strategy implementation and practice, internet marketing jobs in canada 2021, internet marketing services uk, internet marketing strategy ppt, internet marketing course singapore review, internet marketing strategy, internet marketing strategy implementation and practice 7th edition pdf, internet marketing services uk, try this greatest internet marketing site for internet marketing services business, best internet marketing company in india, internet marketing course online free, internet marketing jobs work from home, See More Recommendations 4647698

FrankJScott
For the guy asking about comprar 500 seguidores instagram colombia, melhor site de compra de seguidores instagram, comprar seguidores instagram chilenos, comprar seguidores reais instagram 2020, I highly suggest this excelentes seguidores do instagram conselhos on top of compra seguidores instagram baratos, comprar seguidores no instagram como funciona, comprar seguidores youtube gratis, comprar seguidores instagram baratos brasil, compra de seguidores no youtube, donde comprar seguidores reales en instagram, comprar seguidores para instagram reales, comprar seguidores brasileiros instagram paypal, look at this melhores seguidores do instagram site alongside all comprar seguidores instagram teste grátis 2020, comprar seguidores instagram é seguro, comprar seguidores reais instagram portugal, como comprar seguidores no instagram de forma segura, compra seguidores teste grátis, comprar seguidores para instagram gratis, comprar seguidores brasileiros instagram, comprar seguidores de instagram colombia, try this incríveis comprar seguidores no instagram informações for como comprar seguidores no instagram teste gratis, comprar seguidores reales instagram chile, compra de seguidores, comprar seguidores reales instagram, comprar 500 seguidores instagram mexico, comprar seguidores brasileiros ativos instagram, comprar seguidores reais instagram barato, comprar seguidores brasileiros instagram paypal, not forgetting this mais bem avaliados ganhar seguidores instagram site not to mention comprar seguidores reais instagram gratis, comprar seguidores tiktok, comprar 500 seguidores instagram colombia, comprar seguidores no instagram teste grátis, comprar seguidores tiktok portugal, comprar seguidores instagram 2020, comprar seguidores reais portugal, compra de seguidores, as well this úteis ganhar seguidores no instagram brasileiros site for compra de seguidores instagram barato, comprar seguidores youtube gratis, como comprar seguidores no instagram reais, como comprar seguidores no instagram, compra de seguidores reais no instagram, comprar seguidores reais teste grátis, comprar seguidores reais portugal, comprar seguidores no instagram pelo paypal, See More Highest Rated Packaging Vendors Blog 3ce7_c8

mrseo
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. https://www.toastmasterlondon.com

mrseo
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. http://www.best-singapore-travel-guide.com

mrseo
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. https://www.national-incinerator.com

mrseo
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. http://concretesawingservices.com

mrseo
I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing https://www.disability-ramps.com

mrseo
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. https://circleofdestruction.net

mrseo
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. https://www.crownmountainlimo.com

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Panašios temos

Tema Forumas Ats. Naujausia žinutė
www.officialdevils.com MotoLIFE.LT Counter-Strike 1 27-12-2018 03:51:38
www.officialdevils.com MotoLIFE.LT GunGame 1 09-11-2018 03:22:21
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis