DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
Preseason week 2 Patriots vs Eagles highlighted the huge gap between
laiyongcai92
Tom Brady and Brian Hoyer Alec and I spoke at length on our podcast about how New England Patriots back-up quarterback Brian Hoyer did not look great in the first preseason game. Hoyer’s passes lacked the necessary velocity to compensate for his elongated throwing motion Womens Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey , which led to a lot of opportunities for defenders to close any separation with the receiver and swat away the football.Watching Tom Brady carve up the Eagles defense over the first half, and then watching Hoyer play in the third quarter was extremely jarring to the system. The difference in the zip of the football made me check to see if my television was running too slowly. Brady throws lightning bolts and javelins, while Hoyer was tossing muffins.Hoyer’s “success” in the second preseason game wasn’t much of an improvement over the first game, either. He benefit from an exemplary run-after-the-catch by Cordarrelle Patterson to notch a “passing touchdown” to his state sheet, but Hoyer’s been pretty underwhelming this preseason. He’s completed 21 of 36 passes (58.3%) for 176 yards (4.89 YPA), and 1 touchdown. His passer rating is a sub-mediocre 80.3.While Hoyer’s still clearly a superior option to rookie seventh round pick Danny Etling (2/6 for 21 yards in his appearances), the drop from Brady to Hoyer was expected to be large because of how great Brady is http://www.thepatriotsfootballauthentic.com/kyle-van-noy-jersey-authentic , but I wasn’t expecting the gap to be this huge. And that’s something the Patriots will have to live with this year because there aren’t any other options, unless former Dolphins quarterback Matt Moore, former Texans quarterback T.J. Yates, or former Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, or, uh, former Patriots quarterback Ryan Mallett really sparks your interest. Or the team could add Colin Kaepernick http://www.thepatriotsfootballauthentic.com/ryan-allen-jersey-authentic , who is probably the best quarterback that remains unsigned.I’m hoping that Hoyer will never have to play a snap over the course of his contract with the Patriots and that he earns every penny of his deal inside the quarterbacks room. But I’m honestly concerned about the viability of the offense if Hoyer ever has to line up under center.Injury update: Patriots defensive edge Deatrich Wise Jr. dealing with dislocated finger The biggest stories coming out of the New England Patriots’ 31-20 loss against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday were the offense’s inability to consistently move the football against a stout defense, and the defensive struggles versus Blake Bortles and the opponent’s passing game. One additional storyline that should not be underestimated, however, is the health situation of the team.After all, three defenders were dinged up during the contest: Trey Flowers and Patrick Chung both left the game with concussions, while Deatrich Wise Jr. appeared to have hurt his finger in the fourth quarter. While there are no updates on Flowers and Chung yet, The Athletic’s Jeff Howe reports that Wise Jr.’s injury is not seen as an all too serious one:In his one-plus year in the NFL Youth Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , Wise Jr. has established himself as a core member of the Patriots’ rotation at the defensive edge position. The injury is therefore worth keeping a close eye on, especially considering Flowers’ concussion: Wise Jr. saw additional playing time against Jacksonville with Flowers out and ultimately was on the field for 76% of New England’s defensive snaps – more than any other defensive lineman.If he and Flowers are unavailable or limited heading into the Patriots’ week three game against the Detroit Lions, second-year defender Derek Rivers – New England’s highest draft pick from a year ago – will likely see an increased workload in practice and might appear in his first-ever NFL game on Sunday.

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Panašios temos

Tema Forumas Ats. Naujausia žinutė
new england patriots MotoLIFE.LT Public 1 19-06-2019 12:31:30
After just a four week turnaround MotoLIFE.LT Counter-Strike 1 28-05-2019 06:28:11
Devin McCourty Patriots Jersey MotoLIFE.LT CSDM 1 15-05-2019 11:19:38
Wholesale Eagles Hoodies MotoLIFE.LT Counter-Strike 1 10-05-2019 10:29:55
“Cars are a huge producer of carbon dioxide, so the more cars we get off the roads the better UNBAN 1 03-05-2019 20:09:24
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis